Join us for our next meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2014!
Schuylkill Valley (District ranking #9) will wrestle their 1,000th dual meet this Friday, January 17 at Schuylkill Valley High School Vs. Newport (District 3 ranking #10) at Schuylkill Valley High School.
Schuylkill Valley will be just the second Berks County school to have wrestled 1,000 dual meets.
Schuylkill Valley now has 597 dual meet wins. We wrestled Wyomissing (District ranking #8) on January 14 at Schuylkill Valley Middle School and won 32-27 for #598. We are scheduled to wrestle Brandywine on Wednesday at Schuylkill Valley High School.
Should Schuylkill Valley win all 3 duals we will reach 600 dual meet victories on Friday, January 17th.
Schuylkill Valley will be the first school in Berks County, the 8th school in District 3, and the 38th in PA to reach that milestone.
Schuylkill Valley will hold a reception for all Schuylkill Valley wrestling alumni in the High School cafeteria following the Newport match this Friday, January 17th to recognize the 1,000 match wrestled milestone; and hopefully the 600th dual meet win.
Please pass this invitation on to any Schuylkill Valley Wrestling Alumni you know.
The Panther Mat Club is looking for a volunteer to manage and operate concessions at wrestling tournaments.
Redner's Gift Card Program
Each wrestler will receive, in their account, 5% of total cards purchased.
• Redner's gift cards be used like cash at Redner's food stores, Redner's pharmacy and Redner's Quik Shoppes (including gas and purchases).
• The cards come in denominations of $20, $25, $50 and $100.
• Please fill out the form completely and place check(s) payable to Panther Mat Club in an envelope.
• All orders must be turned in to either Coach Maurer or Kay Waack by Thursday of each week. Please be aware - Mat Club must have a total order of at least $500 to place an order.
• All ordered gift cards will be available the following Thursday.
• Any questions please call Kay Waack at 484-824-1376 or email at email@example.com .
Schuylkill Valley Wrestling...
Where Champions Train!
KSA National Dual Champs: 2003,2009
Division II Champions: 1996, 1997
Division III Champions: 2011
Division IV Champions: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sectional Champions: 1982, 1987, 1996, 1998, 1999,
2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Berks County Champions: 1966, 1970, 1997, 2009, 2010
District III Champions: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2009,
Regional Champs: 1997, 2009, 2010
District III Dual Meet Champions: 1999, 2009, 2010
99 Individual District 3 Champions
25 Individual District 3 Champions
31 PIAA State Medalists
4 PIAA State Champions
KSA National Duals Runnerup: 2006